If you are running a business then you know the value of shopfronts. It should be attractive as well as appealing otherwise you won’t be able to attract more and more customers towards you and your competitor will take the advantage of it. This is not suitable only for the shopfronts any type of items containing zinc, aluminium, brass, steel, etc powder coating can be done. If you are also facing a problem with the looks of the shop front then talk the new shop for the powder coating.
What is the powder coating?
Powder coating of shopfronts and on commercial doors are a great choice. The powder coating comes in different colours with different prices, textures and they are durable in nature also. It will also protect the shopfront from any type of damage as well as it changes the look. There are two main methods of powder coating are ESD i.e electrostatic spray deposition and fluidized bed application.
Colour plays a vital role so be careful while choosing it. The powder coating process will give you any type of colour you will ask for. There will be no volatile organic compounds in the process which is safe for the environment.
How does it work?
The process of spraying the shopfronts, windows, doors, etc are known as electrostatic spray deposition. In this, the person will put the layer of the powder coating to the metal with the help of a spraying gun. The powder-coated products are more resistant to diminished coating quality.
The powder coating protects any type of machinery, household items you use daily.
The powder coating is more beneficial as compared to liquid painting as it gives a product a finished look.
It also protects your shopfront, doors, etc from scratches, chipping, corrosion, fading, etc.
Advantages of having powder coating mentioned below.
Due to its environmental advantages, you will be loving it.
- It is corrosion resistance.
- It will not make a hole in your pocket as it is budget-friendly.
- It is having good electrical insulation capability.
- It is applicable to steel, aluminium, zinc and brass.
- You can use it with ease as it will dry faster than the paint.
- To make your shop front look more attractive this is suitable for you.
You must be thinking about the services our company is offering right.
Services provided to the customers are:
- Shop shelving and storage
- Automatic and revolving door systems
- Interior and exterior partitions
- Shopfronts and screens
- Commercial entrance doors
- Steel doors and louvres
- Internal or external windows and doors
- Balustrade systems
- Fixtures and fittings
- Powder coating of fire-rated doors, windows or screens.